"Our partners are so important. We are grateful for the generosity of businesses, groups, and individudals in supporting our mission for the restoration of Woodlawn Cemetery."
- Friends of Woodlawn Cemetery
- Restoration of stone posts and ironwork on Walnut and Davis Street gate
- Erection of bronze sign on Walnut Street gate
- Restoration of ironwork on family plots
- Erection of direction signs in keeping with Victorian character of cemetery
- Major restoration of Stephens Memorial building, interior and exterior
- Placement of bluebird boxes throughout grounds
- Replanting of median
- Granite map and brochures for walking tour telling story of John W. Jones and abolitionists
- Erection of Woodlawn Cemetery sign at corner of West Hill and Walnut Streets
- Digitization of cemetery's 150 years of historic records
- Restored, repaired and painted cemetery perimeter fencing
- Installation of Lublin Memorial Bench in memory of James and C. JoAnne Lublin (JoAnne was a founding member of Friends of Woodlawn Cemetery and Board Secretary from 2006 until her untimely death in 2016
- Restoration on the entire right hand and left thumb of 'Tut', a beautiful Grecian goddess carved from blue Westerly granite, given in memory of Harriet 'Tut' Stephen's from her sister Margaret.
- Restoration of historic vaults and monuments
- Additional educational programs
- Additional granite road signs and historic markers
- Additional self-guided walking tours: Women of Woodlawn, Mark Twain and Friends, Civil War, Underground Railroad
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.